FullCircle Geosocial Network
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to FullCircle when using our product FullCircle. So whether you are new to FullCircle or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us at privacy@BCast.com.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for a VideoValidate account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address and possibly other information.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). FullCircle may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your FullCircle account.
- Log information:
When you use our services or view content provided by FullCircle, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries;
- telephonic log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls;
- Internet protocol address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your FullCircle account; and/or
- location information detailing your GPS indicated location
- Device information:
- Location information:
- Unique application numbers:
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to FullCircle when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage:
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers:
- Unique application numbers:
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect FullCircle and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads specific to location.
When you contact FullCircle, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Please note that our current Services as set forth in our Terms of Service do require consent to opt-in in order to use the Services and you should read those Terms of Service carefully prior to opting in and using our Services. Upon acceptance of our Terms of Service, you are acknowledging and agreeing that you are opting in for our current Services and all FullCircle communications, and you should read those Terms of Service carefully prior to using our Services. You may opt out of receiving some communications.
FullCircle processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your FullCircle Account.
- View and edit your NearbySuperDeals ads preferences, such as which categories and what minimum discount might interest you.
- View and adjust your FullCircle profile content to some degree. You can check-in or inform people through our application that you are heading to a place, ‘like’ a place, ‘favorite’ a place, chat with other members, view profiles of other nearby members, request that a member be a friend, and accept or reject friend requests. You can search by name, age, or gender on nearby members. You can also search via name or keyword for public groups; create, leave, or delete public or private groups you form; join a private group upon invitation; join a public group; and leave a public or private group. You can create, edit, or delete a geocircle. You can accept or reject notifying a member that you have entered their geocircle. You can edit the following settings in NearbySuperDeals: category of deal, radius of deal, minimum discount of delivered deals, and alerts about upcoming/pending deals. You can save viewed deals to your wallet for future perusal. You can search for deals near you by keyword, category, and minimum discount. You can change your location in Places so that you can view businesses near that particular location. You can send messages to other members and receive messages from members. You can send a push notification wink to other members. You can register and login via email and password or Facebook login to our services. You can logout of our services.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including FullCircle. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of FullCircle unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of FullCircle when we have your consent to do so.
- With domain administrators.
If your FullCircle account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for FullCircle Apps users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your FullCircle account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install;
- change your account password;
- suspend or terminate your account access;
- access or retain information stored as part of your account;
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; and/or
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing.
- For legal reasons.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of FullCircle if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of FullCircle, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect FullCircle and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to FullCircle employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.